Welcome to Bad Münstereifel...
The apartment has a size of approx. 54 m². It is ideal for a maximum of 2 persons. The apartment is equipped with attention to detail. These are the best conditions for a pleasant stay. The apartment has its own entrance and a carport. The apartment is located in a prime and popular residential area. The house is close to the city center but still perfectly quiet.
- 54 sqm (bedroom, Living room with kitchenette)
- Bathroom with tub and shower
- High sleeping-comfort
- CD Player, Radio, digital-TV, Wi-Fi (no fee)
- Completely new modern style
- Distance to next airport: Köln/Bonn - 60 km
- Distance to next railway station: Bad Münstereifel - 2 km
- Distance to next motorway: Bad Münstereifel - 4 km
- Distance to next Shop: 1 km
- Fishing, Biking, Golf, Mountainbiking, Horse riding, Swimming, Soaring, Skiing, Tennis, Hiking
- Relaxing holidays
- Family holidays
- Golf holidays
- Cultural and sightseeing holidays
- Holidays for singles
- Sport holidays
- City holidays
- Hiking holidays
- 30% due at time of booking.
- Remaining balance due 14 days before arrival.
- All paid prepayments are non-refundable.
- No damage deposit is due.
- Minimum rental: 52,- Euro per day.
The attractive mediaeval town of Bad Münstereifel is recognised by the German authorities as a spa resort, where visitors can take health cures and relax in an attractive and peaceful environment.
Situated close to the triangle formed by Cologne, Bonn, and Aachen, Bad Münstereifel covers an area of approximately 60 square miles in the popular Munstereifel Forest in the North Rhine Westphalia region.
Bad Münstereifel is made up of around 50 villages with a total population of about 19,000 and with its castle ruins and timber-framed houses, set within perfectly preserved perimeter walls. The town itself is listed as an historic monument.
The romantic mediaeval town centre, with its shops, historic streets and wide choice of restaurants and cafes, many alongside the picturesque river which flows through the town, attracts many visitors each year.
The Eifelbad leisure pool with its giant slide, competition and children's pool, sauna, solarium, jacuzzi and cafe, draws young and old from miles around, while many people visit the town's Kurhaus for specialist health cures.
The whole area around the town is heavily wooded and there are more than 150 miles of pathways as well as woodland recreation areas where people can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities. The radio telescope in nearby Effelsberg is well worth visiting as it boasts a parabolic reflector the size of a soccer pitch and is the largest fully-mobile radio telescope in the world.